Eze Rigg can be used in x3 different ways.
- Vertical System for accessing "I" Beams & Roof Gaps
- Horizontal System for accessing over voids and walk ways.
- Rope Retrieval Hook for bringing the drop line back or rescue the weight if it becomes stuck.
- The Head is machined on a lathe and made of light durable Delrin.
- The Head has a retaining grub screw for the tubes to be fixed into position.
- The Head & Knuckle can be used on any standard screwed tip Extension Pole.
- The Tubes are made from anodized Aluminum and come in x2 lengths 250mm & 500mm.
- Friction reducing ends for heights over 5m. (Makes the cord run smoother through the Tubes).
- Hook is plastic coated 6mm steel with a threaded end to insert into the Head.
- 10oz leaded drop weight. You can insert a karabiner into the hole to increase the weight if required.
- 20m x 3mm red paracord drop line. (You can use your own throw lines and throw ball)
- Plastic kit case.
- Head & Knuckle weight 135g.
- 250mm Tube weight 14g.
- 500mm Tube weight 28g.
- Hook weight 66g.
- This was modeled on a 5m Harris Extension Pole.
- Every EzE Rigg is Hand Crafted and checked before Dispatch.
CLICK LINK BUTTON ABOVE TO ENTER SHOP TO PURCHASE EzE RiGG